Sunday, June 24, 2007

Gmail - Best Online Client


I am sure most of us are familiar with the best online email service - (Gmail).
Space to save your emails is 10 GB, which is practically unlimited. It's possible to archive all your items and there is no need to delete any mail. I personally have the Gmail for the past 2 years or so and I just recently reached 37% of my email storage space, considering the fact that I don't throw anything away.
Attachment size is also very impressive, it was 10 MB per email till about 2 weeks ago, now it's 20 MB per email! This comes in very handy for people who love sharing their photos by sending emails to others, but they don't have any knowledge regarding the size of the pictures they've taken or how to minimize them.
There are many more cool features included, like Calendar, Live Chat while you are inside your mailbox, Conversations, Labels, Emails forwarding, POP3 abilities, best Spam Filter..
To summarize it all: I suggest to everyone to start using Gmail!
Since it's impossible to sign up from their site and an "invite" is required, I suggest email me and I will send you an invite for a signup.
All these features are FREE to enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.